通过访问这个网站, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site 条款 和 条件 of Use, 所有适用的法律法规, 和 agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright 和 trade mark law.
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on bt365电子平台's web site for personal, 仅供非商业临时浏览. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, 和 under this license you may not:
- 将本资料用于任何商业用途, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on bt365电子平台's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions 和 may be terminated by bt365电子平台 at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on bt365电子平台's web site are provided "as is". bt365电子平台不作保证, 表达或暗示, 和 hereby disclaims 和 negates all other warranties, 包括但不限于, 隐含的保证或适销性条件, 适合于特定目的, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. 进一步, bt365电子平台 does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, 可能的结果, or reliability of the 使用 of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall bt365电子平台 or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, 但不限于, 数据或利润损失的损害, 或者由于业务中断,) arising out of the 使用 or inability to 使用 the materials on bt365电子平台's Internet site, even if bt365电子平台 or a bt365电子平台 authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Beca使用 some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, 这些限制可能不适用于您.
The materials appearing on bt365电子平台's web site could include technical, 印刷, 或摄影错误. bt365电子平台 does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, 完整的, 或当前. bt365电子平台 may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. bt365电子平台 does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
bt365电子平台 has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site 和 is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by bt365电子平台 of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the 使用r's own risk.
bt365电子平台 may revise these terms of 使用 for its web site at any time without notice. By using this web site you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these 条款 和 条件 of Use.
Any claim relating to bt365电子平台's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of South Carolina without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General 条款 和 条件 applicable to Use of a Web Site.
你的隐私对bt365电子平台很重要. 相应的, we have developed this Policy in order for you to underst和 how we collect, 使用, communicate 和 disclose 和 make 使用 of personal information. 以下概述了bt365电子平台的隐私政策.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect 和 使用 of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us 和 for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful 和 fair means 和, 在适当的地方, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be 使用d, 和, 在达到这些目的所必需的程度上, 应该是准确的, 完整的, 和最新的.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, 以及未经授权的访问, 信息披露, 复制, 使用或修改.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies 和 practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected 和 maintained.